Mission and Values
Our Mission is Our Purpose
Valor espouses the concept of conscious capitalism. Conscious capitalism focuses on the four tenets of higher purpose, conscious leadership, conscious culture, and stakeholder orientation. Valor brings these beliefs to life via our purpose.
- To support our customers’ achievement of their business goals and profitability.
We believe that our company’s purpose is not only to provide solutions to our customers, but to educate them, point out inefficiencies, eliminate finger pointing, and provide solutions that let our customers focus on their core competencies while we execute on their goals.
- To support our employees’ achievement of their dreams and goals.
Valor is the leader in industry low attrition and turnover.
Our culture focuses on helping our employees achieve the highest level of personal growth both professionally and personally. By using a mix of peer mentoring, culture, training, Individual Development Plans and peer calibration we see our employees excel and grow.
- Commitment to supporting local and global philanthropies
When our clients and employees achieve their goals, they can focus on improving our communities and humanity overall. Our employees are encouraged to commit their time and we commit our money to organizations in Arizona and around the globe.
- Excellence - Exceed Expectations
- Admiration - Admire our People
- Passion - Being Passionate about Making a Difference
- Ambition - Be Ambitious and Reach for the Stars
- Dream - Make Dreams a Reality
- Selflessness - Dedicate Yourself to Others
- Empowerment - Empower the Individuals around you.