Our Mission is Our Purpose
Valor espouses the concept of conscious capitalism. Conscious capitalism focuses on the four tenants of higher purpose, conscious leadership, conscious culture, and stakeholder orientation. Valor brings these beliefs to life via our purpose.
- To support our customers’ achievement of their business goals and profitability.
We believe that our company’s purpose is not only to provide solutions to our customers, but to educate them, point out inefficiencies, eliminate finger pointing, and provide solutions that let our customers focus on their core competencies while we execute on their goals.
- To support our employees’ achievement of their dreams and goals.
Valor is the leader in industry low attrition and turnover. Our culture focuses on helping our employees achieve the highest level of personal growth both professionally and personally. By using a mix of peer mentoring, culture, training, Individual Development Plans, and peer calibration we see our employees excel and grow.
- Commitment to supporting local and global philanthropies
When our clients and employees achieve their goals, they can focus on improving our communities and humanity overall. Our employees are encouraged to commit their time and we commit our money to organizations in Arizona and around the globe.
- Exceeding Expectations
- Admiring our People
- Being Passionate about Making a Difference
Our Leadership Team
Simer S. Mayo
Simer is President and Co-founder of Valor Global, overseeing all aspects of the company’s strategy.
Tom brings over 25 years of leadership experience in contact center services and oversees Valor Contact Center Operations.
Matt brings over 7 years of experience within the contact center space and over 14 years of leadership experience.
Our Track Record
- CRN Next-Gen 250, annual list of best technology providers
- Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce IMPACT Awards, nomination
- Ranking Arizona, Ranked as the #3 company in AZ for Network Integrators
- U.S. Commerce Association, Best of Scottsdale Award
- Inc 500/5000, nomination for fastest growing private companies in North America
- Stevie International Business Awards; Silver Award Winner for Best Company of the Year
Valor brings the value, ethics and communications that are very difficult to find in the IT business. They provide excellent support to our organization in support of our growth across all regions.
Valor has provided the direction and leadership that we have been missing in our global technology strategy. They have helped us align our IT goals with business vision to achieve measurable results.
Ready to join the Valor team?
Check out our open positions.