Senior PHP Developer
The Senior PHP Developer will work with a team of engineers to develop and improve backend systems for our web platform.
- Participate in development life cycle activities, including design, coding, testing, and release for our proprietary platform
- Develop full-featured web applications, scale back-end services, web services, restful APIs, microservices, etc.
- Build reusable code and libraries, with scalability, performance, and security in mind
- Work closely with team members and PMs to gather requirements, design, and implement features
- Ensure solutions are smartly scalable and maintainable well beyond initial development and release
- Produce detailed technical specifications and design documents
- Engage in team code reviews, pull requests, and feedback sessions
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Preferred 5 years of professional programming experience, PHP, and MySQL
- Experience with AWS architecture and services, ( EC2, S3, RDS, ElastiCache, and VPCs)
- Experience using Git/branching in a team environment
- Solid debugging, optimization, and problem-solving skills
- Bilingual in English (B1-B2)
- Home Internet: Must have a DSL internet connection/minimum speed 10/10 MBPS.
- 100% schedule flexibility
Contact Info: email@example.com / WhatsApp: 8587-8604
A team who plays together stays together.