Bilingual Customer Service Representative
We are an equal employment opportunity employer, and we're currently hiring Bilingual Customer Service Representatives.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Summary: The Customer Service Representative is responsible for supporting our clients with customer inquiries and support while demonstrating our company values. Also, for responding to customers via phone.
General customer service duties and responsibilities include answering phone calls, responding to customer questions and complaints, and walking them through different processes.
Duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Inbound General Customer Service.
- Bilingual (English) with the ability to communicate in English effectively and professionally with others.
- Educate customers on specific information.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers always.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues, as necessary.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Uses a computer and multiple programs.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
B2/B2+ English level
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have basic and general knowledge of computer skills with a 30+ WPM.
High school diploma.
Knowledge, Skills, and Other Abilities:
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Time Management- Schedule Adherence
- Listening Skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Customer service orientation
- Organizational Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Good Judgement
The candidate must reside in the GAM or surrounding areas.
Full-time work-from-home, we will provide a computer system, USB headset (for taking calls), and the necessary cables. The candidate must have a 10 Mbps Download capacity + 4Mbps Upload capacity - NO WIFI nor cell phone hotspot connections are allowed. Distance between router and desk should not be longer than 2 meters away. The candidate must have a private and no background noises room as a workspace.
Full-time and permanent position - late night shift schedule available.
Training is for 6 weeks (4 weeks training/2 weeks nesting).
Location: Heredia, San Francisco, America Free Zone, building D-20.
• Immediate availability required.
A team who plays together stays together.