At Valor, we are seeking team members who are passionate to make a difference by serving our customers, admiring our people and are committed to consistently exceeding expectations.
If you are passionate about learning, helping others, are self-motivated, pursue happiness and want to be a part of team striving for excellence, believe in our values, can align with our purpose, are fiscally and socially responsible, email us your resume with a smiling picture and why you believe you have what it takes to be part of our awesome team.
Any company is only as strong as the culture and values that its people believe in.
- We believe that skills can be taught, but talent and work ethic is natural
- Our culture is built on talent and values
- We are a people company that aligns process and technology and provides excellence!
Our Topgrading process ensures that we only hire self-motivated people who have same values as ours and who are inspiring to grow in their personal and professional life. This has enabled us to be a leader in our industry for lowest attrition and biggest smiles.
Our LEAN methodology provides a continuous improvement environment, where our people can thrive and grow by learning, coaching and mentoring.
Some of our benefits include:
- Unlimited vacations – we expect you to be accountable and own your goals
- 4% 401k match
- Medical, vision and dental
- Paid Life Insurance
- Bilingual Customer Service Representative (AZ, Phoenix)Who are we looking for? The Bilingual Medical Collections Specialist will provide superior customer service to patients calling in regarding their account. The ideal candidate will be clear and effective… Read more »
- Customer Service Representative - Government Agency - Downtown (AZ, Phoenix)IDEAL CANDIDATES POSSESS:Ability to work effectively under pressureStrong attention to detailStrong verbal and written communication skillsPersonal sense of motivation and a results-driven mindsetAbility to be a strong team playerStrong comfort… Read more »
- Animal Lover Customer Service Representative (AZ, Phoenix)Essential Job FunctionsThe incumbent must be able to perform all of the following duties and responsibilities with or without a reasonable accommodation. Answers calls through the Call Delivery system and… Read more »
- Customer Service Representative - Solutions (AZ, Phoenix)ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Assist customers through phone and/or chat about account management, billing issues, device support Provide account and device support to our customers, specifically with regards to ordering,… Read more »
- Customer Service Representative - Medical Collections (AZ, Phoenix)Who are we looking for?The Medical Collections Specialist will provide superior customer service to patients calling in regarding their account. The ideal candidate will be clear and effective in their… Read more »