Today’s Cloud is Mature and Secure
Businesses of all sizes today are migrating to the cloud. The cloud has matured, and cloud providers today can offer businesses a full range of IT services so business owners and managers can focus on running their business instead of dealing with IT infrastructure.
A shared cloud infrastructure works on a utility model. You pay as you go for services you use, upgrades are automatic and you can scale up (or down) based on business needs.
Overall, taking advantage of the flexibility of the cloud’s pay-as you-go model means less IT capital outlay and more time to be spent growing your business.
The Benefits of Moving to the Cloud
Moving IT operations to the cloud offers enterprises obvious financial savings in terms of reduced capital expenses, but cloud-based IT services can also save you a great deal of time in terms of IT management. This means lower labor costs and more time for IT staff to focus on important technology initiatives.
- Perhaps the biggest benefit of migrating your IT operations to the cloud is breaking out of the constant cycle of buying expensive servers and other hardware. It also means no more frustrating website or database downtime when installing new hardware.
- Ease of use is another major advantage of hosting your apps in the cloud. With a cloud-hosted app, all it takes to install an app is to log into your provider’s website, take a few minutes to customize the app for your needs and you are ready to begin using it.
- Another way you save money with the cloud is no more worries about software upgrades or any related issues such as version tracking or compatibility. Your cloud provider receives and applies all software manufacturer updates so you don’t have to worry about it.
- Easy, affordable scalability is another big advantage of hosting your IT services in the cloud. There are almost no limits on how far and how fast you can scale up when you are talking about the IT resources available through well-known cloud providers such as Amazon, Google and Rackspace. Furthermore, applications hosted in the cloud are typically up and running in days, and virtually always cost less to implement and maintain than private networks.
- The global growth in mobile devices over the last few years has been phenomenal, and supporting mobile devices on their website and apps has become a must for modern businesses. Cloud infrastructure can dramatically simplify the overhead and timelines for developing a robust mobile web presence.
Overall, taking advantage of the flexibility of the cloud’s pay-as you-go model means less IT capital outlay and more time to be spent growing your business. Let Valor Global help you leverage the cloud and take your business to the next level.